Join Kobo & start eReading today
Your points will be added to your account once your order is shipped. Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology publishes authoritative reviews on the occurrence, effects, and fate of pesticide residues and other environmental contaminants.
- Estuarine and Coastal Fine Sediment Dynamics: Intercoh 2003, Vol. 8 (2006)(en)(536s);
- Reviews of environmental contamination and toxicology : continuation of Residue reviews..
- Behavioral Aspects of Epilepsy: Principles and Practice.
- Seabed fluid flow: the impact on geology, biology and the marine environment.
- Library Resource Finder: Search Results.
- e-book Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology: Continuation of Residue Reviews: !
It will keep you informed of the latest significant issues by providing in-depth information in the areas of analytical chemistry, agricultural microbiology, biochemistry, human and veterinary medicine, toxicology, and food technology. Country of Publication: US Dimensions cm : Help Centre. My Wishlist Sign In Join. George W.
Be the first to write a review. Add to Wishlist. Ships in 15 business days. Link Either by signing into your account or linking your membership details before your order is placed.
Show More. Description Table of Contents Product Details Click on the cover image above to read some pages of this book! Contents: R.
Mestres and G. Mestres: Deltemethrin: Use and Environmental Safety.
Download Reviews Of Environmental Contamination And Toxicology Continuation Of Residue Reviews
The series provides a place for the publication of critical reviews of the current knowledge and understanding of environmental sciences in order to provide insight into contaminant pathways, fate and behavior in environmental compartments and the possible consequences of their presence, with multidisciplinary contributions from the fields of analytical chemistry, biochemistry, biology, ecology, molecular and cellular biology in an environmental context , and human, wildlife and environmental toxicology.
This book series does not typically consider submissions dealing with technical aspects of occupational exposure and effects in humans, wastewater treatment and effluent characterization, or remediation of contaminated sites.
- Miniature Gardens: Design & Create Miniature Fairy Gardens, Dish Gardens, Terrariums and More, Indoors and Out;
- Numerical Electromagnetics: The FDTD Method;
- Good Profit: How Creating Value for Others Built One of the Worlds Most Successful Companies.
- ISBN 13: 9780387982984.
All manuscripts will be peer-reviewed by experts in the field. Reviewers will be asked to consider coverage and critical appraisal of the subject, originality , relevance, and impact to the wider scientific community.
Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology: Continuation of Residue Reviews (Hardcover)
Authors writing in a second language are encouraged to have their manuscript corrected by a native English speaker or by a professional editing firm. Abstracts, short communications and notes will not be accepted. RECT prefers extended reviews of a length including references of more than 5, words, and without an upper word count limit. Reviews of shorter length i.