Shop internationally at Kmart Whether you're visiting the United States, or know someone here, you can do all your international shopping at kmart. Kmart International Online Shopping If you are planning to visit the United States, or have friends and family here, shop at Kmart to get everything you want - including gifts for yourself or others.
Google Adsense. Earn points, get exclusive coupons and save.
- Communications Toolkit: A Guide to Navigating Communications for the Nonprofit World?
- Des Jardins, Lillian Gilbreth: Redefining Domesticity, 1e;
- True Discipleship;
- Lillian Gilbreth redefining domesticity.
Member-only deals Earn more points Personalized savings get more benefits. Get our Kmart mobile app download apps.
Lillian Gilbreth: Redefining Domesticity
Lillian Gilbreth is a stunning example of female ingenuity in the early twentieth century. At a time when women were standard fixtures in the home and barely accepted in many professions, Gilbreth excelled in both spheres, concurrently winning honors as 'Engineer of the Year' and 'Mother of the Year'.
- Serial Verb Constructions: A Cross-Linguistic Typology!
- Integrated morphometric analysis in GIS environment applied to active tectonic areas!
- Power Struggle: World Energy in the Twenty-First Century.
- Science and Technology of Semiconductor-On-Insulator Structures and Devices Operating in a Harsh Environment: Proceedings of the NATO Advanced Research ... 2004: 185 (Nato Science Series II: (closed)).
- Recommended For You?
- Wii Fit Tutorial - A Guide for your Wii Fit.
This accessible, engaging introduction to the life of Lillian Gilbreth examines her pivotal role in establishing the discipline of industrial psychology, her work as an engineer of domestic management and home economics, and her role as mother of twelve children - made famous by the book, and later movie, Cheaper by the Dozen. This book examines the life of an exceptional woman who was able to negotiate the divide between the public and domestic spheres and define it on her terms.
About the Lives of American Women series: selected and edited by renowned women's historian Carol Berkin, these brief biographies are designed for use in undergraduate courses. Rather than a comprehensive approach, each biography focuses instead on a particular aspect of a women's life that is emblematic of her time, or which made her a pivotal figure in the era.